Mission and Vision
We are dedicated to a partnership of staff, clients and local communities. We provide a continuum of quality services to address mental health and addictions needs in our communities. We are committed to the continuous improvement of community –based services that are accessible, effective and satisfying for all who participate in this partnership.
Our vision is to create a bond of teamwork uniting staff, clients and the variety of resources of our local communities, attending to behavioral health needs while meeting the challenge of pursuing excellence in a changing society.
In order to achieve our vision, we affirm the following commitments:
- To continually develop our awareness of the needs of our clients, our communities and our staff.
- To develop state-of-the-art facilities, programs and information systems.
- To attain recovery goals through linkages with schools, churches, and agencies.
- To continuously improve variety and quality of services.
- To promote continuous learning among multi-disciplinary staff.
- To respect cultural, racial, religious, gender and other diversities.
- To assist clients to improve their quality of life and reduce the stigma of mental illness.
- To resourcefully seek out and integrate human, financial, physical and information resources to realize our vision.